Monday, November 4, 2013

Guest today on Jane's Fabrics

                                                                  
Today I am a guest on Jane's Fabrics for the Love of Embroidery . Jane had asked for volunteers to do a project or two with some of her presencia threads so my hand went up quickly . Hop on over to visit with Jane and see just what I made using the threads that Jane sent to me . Thanks for stopping by and I  hope you will take some time to visit me at Jane's .
 hugs Sheila

4 comments:

  1. You did some wonderful projects using the threads. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a lovely guest post... some beautiful projects..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sheila - loved your post - I have left a comment there. The threads sound good so I thought I would see if I can get them in UK and discovered that they are made in Spain! So shall be looking out for them when we go to Spain in February.

    ReplyDelete
  4. saw your posting over at Jane's Fabric. Wonderful work you presented. I do very little needle work these days but I have used Kaaren's patterns. She is very creative person and her patterns make me feel talented.

    ReplyDelete