Friday, March 23, 2012

A sneak Peak

On April 17th I am taking part in the Spring Table Topper  Blog Hop hosted by Madamme Samm ,this will be my first time doing anything like this so wish me luck . I have two projects that are possibilities and I will decide a little closer to the time which one I will show but for now I am giving you just  a sneak peak of the one I have been working on today and I must say I love it , I mean the background fabric is perfect and that was the toughest part in this one as I wanted it too look good but not be too plain . I am also going to admit something here , I really enjoy doing minis , they are quick and you get such a feeling of satisfaction to finish something so quickly , don't you agree . Ok so here is my little sneak peak , hope it doesn't give it away too much but I just had to share ;-)
I am not quite finished but close and will finish up today and maybe think of another just incase or maybe something for a little giveaway , never did that before either so be here on April 17th . and thanks for stopping by today . Hugs Sheila

15 comments:

  1. oh, I am so looking forward to it Sheila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty sneak peek Sheila.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is looking good Sheila, looks like a lot of work has gone into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks very interesting and gorgeous! Can't wait for the reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see what you're doing. You do such beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting for you! I'll be watching for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is looking good!
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm on pins and needles ...... when is your turn I do not want to miss it. I am looking forward to the hop and seeing what all you creative gals have come up with.
    in stitches

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks nice... hope we get to see it real soon, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that looks like it's going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do agree - I love making minis too.

    ReplyDelete