Friday, February 11, 2011

Crazy Quilting Friday

This weeks block is very similar to last weeks in that I used another tea cup for the center , I have one more of these to use so you may see one again next week , I also went to the same small drawer and it was more difficult this time to choose something that would sort of go .I added a corner of an old hankie and some more tatting from that old box I told you about but no other embellishments at this time , I am crunched for time today so it will have to wait . Thanks to Betsy of Quilting Fiesta for hosting this weekly event , why not join us you will enjoy making them ;-) The sun is shining here today although mighty cold BRRRRRR....... , have a super Friday and stay warm . Sheila
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Oh!! I love that sheila ,you make awsome funky cute stuff , just the right touch of everything,xoxo theodora

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hankie absolutely belongs there! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila...it is beautiful!! I have to get at one of these....waiting for a new couch to be delivered today....the block is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheila, your block today has a vintage nostalgic beauty.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favourite so far. I just love the hanky and the teacup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice your crazy sewing, love seeing your blocks. They are sewn by hand, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love crazy quilting too!

    sandra :)

    ReplyDelete