Saturday, November 20, 2010

Home again!

I had a wonderful visit with my son and his family and really enjoyed my time with these adorable grandchildren , Sophia and Isaac ,so much fun and so smart . I think they make them smarter these days :-0
I did miss blogging and you will also note a name change for my blog , I guess I wasn't suppose to use the title Quilters World as there is a quilt magazine with that name which i knew but honestly didn't think about that when chosing a name , just used the first thing that came into my head .
Time to get back to some stitching now too , sure missed Bernice my sewing machine so must dust off the cobwebs and get something made ;-) Great to be back .Have yourself a  wonderful day .
Sheila


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. I like your new blog name! Glad you had a great visit with the grandkids too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila, glad to hear you are back. Sophie & Isaac are gorgeous. Hugs, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila - welcome back - Sophia and Isaac certainly are adorable... so nice for you to have time with them...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheila ~ It's so great to have you back...I really missed you! But I am so glad that you had the opportunity to go and visit your son and DIL and see your precious grandchildren. I know how much you miss seeing them since you don't live closer and I'm sure they so enjoyed the visit with their grandmother! Both Sophia and Isaac are beautiful, and I really love that photo of Isaac! He looks like such a little man in deep thought sitting there holding his chin...so, so adorable!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheila - Lovely to see you back...and happy you had such a great visit.

    ReplyDelete