Friday, October 29, 2010

Bursting Buds Runner

I have finally finished this runner , as you can see it is quite large and it was far more work than I had expected but then again I didn't know what to expect ;-) It was my first time doing rectrangles and most likely my last , just a little too much work involved for me but the outcome is quite nice so I suppose I should never say never , more like not right now .This is a Pam Bono design and her patterns are gorgeous . It sure is a great feeling to have this completed and I think the colours will be nice for Christmas which makes the finish very timely . Thanks as always for stopping by .
Sheila
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. It's beautiful and definitely looks like Christmas to me! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that really is beautiful ...I can just see that on my table :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The runner is gorgeous Sheila. Hugs, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful........ all that work was worth it.... the runner is so lovely..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, Sheila. You do such lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful tablerunner. Just love the colours.

    Blessings

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed visiting your blog. The runner is beautiful and well worth the work. Have a nice trip. One can't cuddle too many grand children!

    ReplyDelete