Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuesdays Treasures

I have decided to join in on Clare's wonderful idea of showing the things we treasure most , some things are more sentimental than valuable yet they mean a great deal to us and it is so interesting to visit the various blogs and see what each person is  showing that week .Thanks Clare for starting this great project.
For my first week of Tuesdays Treasures I have chosen this heart pendant , I recieved this on my wedding day from my dear husband and it truly is my most cherished treasure ,it symbolizes our love for each other .It is very dainty with a small diamond in the center and the chain is extra fine as well , I simply love it and wear it with both pride and love . Thanks for joining me on this Treasure Tuesday and maybe you might want to also join in on the fun ,if so go on over to here and I know Clare will be happy to have you .
Sheila
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. That is simply beautiful, Sheila! I love dainty jewelry...and that chain is so sweet! Bill has excellent taste... both in jewelry and wives! :o)

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty ... and what a lovely story that goes with it :o).
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so lovely and precious to you. I love the little cupid's arrow..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pendant Sheila. Lovely story. Thanks for sharing it. Hugs, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so lovely and such a sweet background your jewellery has ! Thanks for playing .

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a precious treasure to have and a lovely story. Thanks for sharing.
    (((HUGS))) Roz.

    ReplyDelete