Sunday, March 21, 2010

small tea cabinet

I had a request to show a close up picture of my tea cabinet so I took this photo , the glass drawers we bought in Switzerland and my DH made the cabinet for me when we came home. These type cabinets were used many years ago in Switzerland and Germany for spices and tea etc. and I fell in love with them but couldn't possibly buy one Until we came across the drawers in an antique store and we chose the best ones and carefully packed them and brought them home . I love this cabinet , it has lots of old charm even if it is only about 5years old.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. cute tea cabinet Sheila. I can see why you wanted on. I didn't know the red hat society did a cookbook. Wonder if you can get one here? Hugs, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila I found your blog from down-to-earth's blog and I was looking at your kitchen then I just had to read your blog. I was born in NS and now live in PEI. I just love your tea cabinet.

    Peace and Blessings
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete